Visit our taproom and brewery on the campus of MASS MoCA
in downtown North Adams, Massachusetts. Now open for outdoor seating only. The world is a different place now. Please read the entire post for specific procedures per the state of Massachusetts.
*Going forward every customer consuming beer on-site must also order food from AOK BBQ or the Chingon Taco Truck. Per Governor Baker's orders, you may order food from each food vendor and then order pints from Bright servers. Outside food does not fulfill the state requirement.
CHINGON TACO TRUCK HOURS:
Tuesday-Thursday 12-8, Friday 4-10
AOK BERKSHIRE BBQ hours:
Friday-Monday 12-7 (or sold out)
*Masks must be worn at all times except for when eating and drinking.
*Find a clean table, scan QR code to view the menu and a server will be over to take your order.
* Do not come to Bright Ideas if you are sick.
* No more than 6 people at a table. Tables cannot be combined. Limit intermingling between tables.
* Tables are distanced 6 feet from each other.
* Maximum 2 hour limit at each table. First come first serve. Call ahead for availability/waitlist. 413.346.4460
* Pints are served in plastic cups. please bus your table upon departure
* We prefer card over cash when paying.
* Hand sanitizer is available for public use.
* ONLINE ORDERING for crowlers is available for takeout only.
* Parking allowed in MASS MoCA big lot and the small lot on Marshall St. adjacent to brewery.
*Well behaved dogs on leash are allowed.
111 MASS MoCA Way
North Adams, MA 01247
ph. 413.346.4460Event Inquries
Monday 12pm - 8pm
Tues 12pm - 8pm
Wed 12pm - 8pm
Thurs 12pm - 8pm
Fri 12pm - 10pm
Sat 12pm - 10pm
Sun 12pm - 8pm
Please use the main MASS MoCA parking lot just below the Rt 2 overpass.
Bike racks are available in the MASS MoCA courtyard.