Visit our taproom and brewery on the campus of MASS MoCA
in downtown North Adams, Massachusetts. Now open for outdoor seating only. The world is a different place now. Please read the entire post for specific procedures per the state of Massachusetts.
* Masks must be worn upon arrival but may be removed once seated.
* Masks must be worn when using public entrance for restrooms.
***Walk up to the front barrel/door to be greeted by a server. Once you receive a menu you may secure a clean available table.
* Do not come to Bright Ideas if you are sick.
* No more than 6 people at a table. Tables cannot be combined. Limit intermingling between tables.
* Tables are distanced 6 feet from each other.
* Maximum 2 hour limit at each table. First come first serve. Call ahead for availability/waitlist. 413.346.4460
* Pints are served in plastic cups. Dispose of cups and other trash in available receptacles.
* We now offer warm pretzels & mustard and always have chips for snacks. Non-alcoholic beverages are also available.
* We prefer card over cash when paying.
* Hand sanitizer is available for public use.
* Online ordering for crowlers and 4-packs is available for takeout only.
* Parking allowed in MASS MoCA big lot and the small lot on Marshall St. adjacent to brewery.
*Well behaved dogs on leash are allowed.
111 MASS MoCA Way
North Adams, MA 01247
ph. 413.346.4460Event Inquries
Monday 12pm - 8pm
Tues 12pm - 8pm
Wed 12pm - 8pm
Thurs 12pm - 8pm
Fri 12pm - 10pm
Sat 12pm - 10pm
Sun 12pm - 8pm
Please use the main MASS MoCA parking lot just below the Rt 2 overpass.
Bike racks are available in the MASS MoCA courtyard.