Visit our taproom and brewery on the campus of MASS MoCA
in downtown North Adams, Massachusetts – the first brewery in Northern Berkshires.
The world is a different place now. Please read the entire post for specific procedures per the state of Massachusetts.
*Going forward every customer consuming beer on-site must also order food Per Governor Baker's orders.
AOK BERKSHIRE BBQ hours:
Friday-Monday 12-7 (or sold out)
*RESERVATIONS are required for indoor seating.
*Masks must be worn at all times except for when eating and drinking.
* Do not come to Bright Ideas if you are sick.
* No more than 4 people at a table. Tables cannot be combined. Limit intermingling between tables.
* Tables are distanced 6 feet from each other.
* Pints are served in plastic cups. please bus your table upon departure
* We prefer card over cash when paying.
* Hand sanitizer is available for public use.
* ONLINE ORDERING for crowlers is available for takeout only.
* Parking allowed in MASS MoCA big lot and the small lot on Marshall St. adjacent to brewery.
*DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE TAPROOM
111 MASS MoCA Way
North Adams, MA 01247
ph. 413.346.4460Event Inquries
Sun-Mon 12pm - 7pm
Thurs 12pm - 8pm
Fri-Sat 12pm - 9pm
Please use the main MASS MoCA parking lot just below the Rt 2 overpass.
Bike racks are available in the MASS MoCA courtyard.